- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 :eggs
- 1/2 :cup sugar
- 1-1/4 :cup potato starch
- 1-1/2 :teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1/4 :teaspoon salt
- 2/3 :cup oil
- 1/4 :cup cinnamon sugar (scant 1/4 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon)
- 1/2 :to 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind for topping
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer beat the eggs and sugar at high speed for 3 minutes.
- Add the potato starch, lemon rind, salt and corn oil.
- Mix just until well blended.
- Drop the dough by the teaspoonful onto lightly oiled cookie sheets.
- Combine the cinnamon sugar with the grated lemon rind in a small dish.
- Lightly sprinkle the cookies with the lemon sugar mixture.
- Bake until the edges are golden brown, about 8 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from the baking sheets and place on wire racks to cool.