Glazed apricots can be made in advance and make an interesting and colorful addition to a sweet table or buffet.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 20 jumbo moist dried apricots (about 6 ounces)
1. Combine water, honey and sugar in heavy, large saucepan over medium heat and cook until the sugar dissolves.
2. Add apricots and cook until tender and syrup is reduced and thinly coats spoon, stirring frequently; about 20 minutes.
3. Cool apricots in syrup for at least 2 hours.
4. Remove apricots from the syrup (apricots will be sticky). Drain on paper towels to remove any excess syrup.