- 4 ServingsServings
- 12 oz. salmon
- 3 tablespoons citrus ginger honey
- 2 teaspoons Soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 small cucumber, unpeeled, diced
- 4 scallions, chopped fine
- Black and white sesame seeds
Freeze salmon for 20 minutes to make it easier to cut. Cut into 1/8” cubes and place in bowl. In antoher bowl mix citrus honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil and sriracha. Taste and adjust spice as desired.
Pour sauce of salmon. Add cucumber and scallions, stir and let sit in fridge at least 30 minutes before serving. Serve in a bowl or use ramekin to shape and sprinkle with black and white sesame seeds. Serve with baked won ton wrappers as thin chips.