I actually used small turnips for this recipe, I am not sure the difference between turnips and radishes, but it was perfect.
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 bunch small white radishes
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar,
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion or chives
Peel the radish and slice it into thin disks, using a mandoline or the proper slicing disk of a food processor. Whisk the vinegar with the vegetable oil, salt, and pepper. Toss the radish with the vinaigrette and sprinkle with green onions or chives. Let sit for 30 minutes to an hour.