Broccoli is one of my favorite vegetables. Sauted here with garlic it can't be beat for a side dish with meat, chicken or fish. Or anything else.
- Prep Time
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 2 (1-pound) bags frozen broccoli spears, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
1. In a large skillet, heat olive oil and sauté garlic and rosemary over medium heat for 1 minute.
2. Add broccoli. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Continue to sauté for 5 minutes longer, stirring constantly. Broccoli should be bright green and barely tender. Serve immediately.