Garlic sauce to enhance stir fry of veggies, tofu, or meat/fish.
- Prep Time
- 1/2 cupServings
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Pinch of ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1-2 teaspoons Tabasco or other hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons sherry or white wine
1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together and set it aside.
2. After stir-frying veggies or tofu or meat/fish reduce the heat and add sauce.
3. Stir for about 2 more minutes and then serve immediately.
This recipe can be doubled or tripled.