Fresh and easy recipe. Would make a good pre-fast dinner.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 (1-pound) box pasta
- Bunch of asparagus cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper
- .½ cup green peas
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups yogurt plain
- 25 cup toasted pine nuts
1. Boil pasta about 2 minutes less than directed.
2. Add asparagus, diced peppers and peas to the hot water and cook 2-4 minutes until vegetables are tender. Drain.
3. Mash garlic and salt and mix with yogurt and lemon juice.
4.Mix well with pasta and vegetables and top with toasted pine nuts.