Editor's Note: These Garlic Honey Mustard Kale Chips are addictive, and make a great salad if you end up eating them all before they reach the oven!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 (10 oz.) bag chopped kale, washed, checked and dried
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons tahina paste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 250F.
2. Place kale in an extra large bowl and season with salt.
3. Blend remaining ingredients together until combined.
4. Dress kale with sauce and toss to coat with tongs or hands.
5. Spread kale in an even layer on two extra large rimmed baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Try to keep the leaves from overlapping to insure that kale will cook evenly and crisp.
6. Bake for 1 ½-2 hours, tossing every 30 minutes until kale is crisp.