Three of the best things in the world - garlic, fettucine and zucchini - cooked together to make one of the best dishes around. Perfecto!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 - 6Servings
- 1 pound zucchini cut in 2 inch julienne strips
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2-3 teaspoons finely minced garlic
- 3/4pound fettuccine
- 1/2 - 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons basil
1. Steam the zucchini 5 minutes and remove it from the heat.
2. Cook the fettuccine according the directions on the box and set it aside.
3. In a skillet, heat olive oil and saute the garlic until soft. Add the zucchini for approximately 30 seconds, stirring and coating the zucchini. Remove the vegetable mixture from heat.
4. Drain the fettuccine and mix in the zucchini mixture and remaining ingredients.
5. Pour all the ingredients in a serving bowl and serve at once.
6. Pass additional parmesan cheese if desired.