Need a great veggie recipe? This is one tasty way to eat broccoli.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups fresh broccoli flowerets
- 2 tablespoon sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup:ready-to-serve vegetable broth
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook garlic in oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
2. Add broccoli, green onions, broth and salt. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
3. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, toss to coat and serve.