- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 loafServings
- 1 loaf of artisan bread
- 1 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Cut the No Knead Artisan Bread in half lengthwise and open it on the baking sheet.
3. Combine the butter and garlic until thick and spread evenly on each half of the bread.
4. Bake the bread for 15 minutes until the butter has melted and the bread is crispy.
Sprinkle with fresh parsley and cut the bread into individual portions.
Recipe published in JOY of KOSHER with Jamie Geller Magazine Shavuot 2015 SUBSCRIBE NOW