These vegetarian burgers incorporate white beans as well as various garden vegetables to give the burgers extra substance.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2/3 cup white kidney beans
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg or egg substitute
- Nonstick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 375. Spray pan with cooking spray.
2. Add chopped veggies and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes, or until tender.
3. Crush beans and mix in egg and bread crumbs.
4. Spoon into 4 equal patties on a cookie sheet coated with non stick spray. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. Flip burgers and cook for another 10 to 15 minutes.