- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 10-12 ServingsServings
- 1 lb penne pasta noodles 500g
- 1/2 tsp salt 2 mL
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion 60 mL
- 3-4 radishes, chopped 3-4
- 1 cup chopped celery 250 mL
- 1 cup chopped carrot 250 mLDressing:
- 1/2 cup canola mayonnaise 125 mL
- 1/2 cup sour cream 125 mL
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper 2 mL
- 1 tsp prepared or dry mustard 5 mL
- 1 tsp granulated sugar 5 mL
- 1 tsp lemon juice 5 mL
- 3 tbsp milk 45 mL
1 In a large saucepan, combine penne pasta noodles in lightly salted water, bring to a boil and cook until tender but not firm. Drain.
2 Rinse under cold water. Drain well.
3 Put noodles into a large serving bowl and allow to cool. Add onion, radish, celery and carrots to noodles. Toss.
4 In small bowl mix together mayonnaise, sour cream, pepper, mustard, granulated sugar, lemon juice and milk. Add dressing to noodles; toss well.