Editor's Note: If you're in the mood for chocolate, you must try these Fudgy Candy Bar Brownies, You can choose to fill them with any type of candy bar you prefer. The end result is a chewy, fudgy, chocolate lover's dream.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 oz. semi sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 2 sticks unsalted butter melted
- 4 eggs beaten
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1 (3 oz.) candy bar of your choice, crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 360°F. Place buttered parchment paper in a 8x8" pan .
2. In a large mixing bowl place flour, cocoa powder, sugar, salt and baking powder combine well.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, combine melted chocolate and butter. Mix well till rich and creamy. Take beaten eggs and slowly drizzle into the warm chocolate mixture mixing the whole time as to not cook the eggs, add the vanilla. Once combined well, slowly mix in the dry mixture untill totally homogenized. Take crumbled candy bar and mix in.
4. Pour batter into prepared baking dish and smooth out top. Bake for 30 minutes then let cool completely. Brownies will still be soft to the touch but will harden as they cool. These are fudge brownies so they will remain chewy.