These fudge rum balls are a fun dessert to make, and of course easy with the use of a cake mix!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 package Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Butter Recipe Fudge Cake Mix
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 tablespoon rum extract
- 2 cups sifted confectioners sugar
- Pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to 375 °F. Grease and flour 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Prepare, bake and cool cake according to package directions.
3. Crumble cake into large bowl. Stir with fork until crumbs are fine and uniform in size.
4. Add 1 cup nuts, rum extract, confectioners sugar and cocoa. Stir until well blended.
5. Shape heaping tablespoons of mixture into balls. Roll in remaining 2/3 cup nuts, pressing firmly so that nuts adhere well.