This no-cook, fruity snack is healthy, fresh and easy for kids to make and eat.
- Prep Time
- ⅓ cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 burrito size flour tortillas
- 1 medium ripe mango, peeled, pitted and cut into ½-inch thick strips
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
1. Spread cream cheese over tortillas.
2. Place mango and kiwi over ⅔ of the surface. Stir together honey and cinnamon and drizzle over top.
3. Roll up tightly. Gently squeeze to secure ingredients then cut into ½-inch thick slices.
Source: National Mango Board