The dressing gives this colorful fruit salad just a little something extra. Everyone will wonder how you made your fruit taste so good.
- Prep Time
- enough for a crowdServings
- 1 pint container strawberries
- 1 pint container blueberries
- 1 bunch (about 1 1/2 lbs.) seedless grapes (green, red or a mixture of both)
- 1/4 cup honey
- Juice from 2 limes (about 2-3 tablespoons)
1. Rinse strawberries, blueberries and grapes.
2. Gently pat dry the fruit. Hull strawberries, then cut each in half; if large, cut into quarters.
3. Remove stems from blueberries, if any.
4. Remove grapes from stems.
5. Gently combine all three in a large bowl or aluminum tray. Set aside.
6. In a small bowl, whisk together honey and lime juice. Pour over fruit.
Want recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for the Joy of Kosher Weekly Newsletter.