- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 1 -18 ounce package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 4 ounces cream cheese (1/3 less fat), softened
- 4 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1 -16 ounce can sliced light peaches, drained (reserve juice)
- 7 large fresh strawberries
- 1 to 2 medium kiwis
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/3 cup Sugar
1 Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2 Cut cookie dough into slices and arrange on a 12-inch pizza pan, coated with non-stick spray.
3 Press slices together to form a solid crust. Bake 12 to 15 minutes until golden. Crust is done when edges begin to brown.
4 Beat cream cheese until smooth; add sugar and whipped topping. Spread evenly over cooled crust. Top with peach slices, strawberries, and kiwi.
5 Combine ½ cup reserved peach juice, ? cup sugar and 1 tablespoon cornstarch. Cook until thick. Drizzle over pizza and chill.
Source: Wheat Foods Council