The best cauliflower recipes are made with tahini and this is at the top of the list. Breaded and fried and spiced just right, this Fried Cauliflower Dipped in Tahini is the perfect Chanukah treat.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 head Cauliflower or 1 bag frozen florets½ cup cilantro, chopped
- Oil for frying
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- ½ cup flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 oz.) container Sabra Tahini
1. Cut cauliflower into florets. If using frozen, allow them to thaw.
2. Pour oil into a deep frying pan and place over medium high heat.
3. In a deep bowl, beat the egg with a whisk and slowly add in the flour to get a thick batter, if it gets too thick, add milk or water as needed. Mix the bread crumbs with salt and pepper, garlick powder and cilantro.
4. Dip the cauliflower int he batter and then into the breadcrumb mixture and then into the hot oil. Fry until golden brown, remove to paper towels.
5. Serve hot with Sabra Tahini for dipping.