Try this twist on the ultimate thirst quencher - fresh peach lemonade! Garnish with peach slices and mint sprigs for extra elegance and taste.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 peaches, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 cups water
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Mint sprigs (for garnish)
- Peach slices (for garnish)
1. In a sauce pan combine the peaches, sugar, and water. Bring the mixture to a boil, and then simmer until the sugar is dissolved, about 10 minutes.
2. Allow the mixture to cool and then strain the mixture through a sieve, into a pitcher, pressing to extract as much of the juice as you can.
3. Stir in the lemon juice. Mix to combine and chill for at least 1 hour. Serve in tall glasses over ice. Garnish with mint or peach slices.