- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 10 ounces (about 3 cups) Fresh white mushrooms, quartered
- 1 jar (about 7 ounces; about 3/4 cup) Roasted red peppers, drained, cut in strips
- 1 can (15 ounces) white beans (cannellini), 50% less sodium , drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) red kidney beans (cannellini), 50% less sodium , drained
- 1 Can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 Celery ribs, sliced
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, coarsely shredded, divided
- 3 cup Italian salad dressing, no salt added, homemade or prepared
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
1 In a large bowl combine mushrooms, peppers, the three kinds of beans, celery and 1/4 cup of the cheese. Add dressing and parsley; toss to coat well.
2 Stir in parsley.
3 Serve topped with remaining cheese.
4 Variations: To make this a main dish, add cooked chicken, sliced pepperoni, kielbasa or ham.
Source: Photo and Recipe Courtesy of Mushroom Council and Mushroominfo.com