- 6 to 8 ServingsServings
- 2 cup seeded small watermelon balls
- 2 cup fresh mozzarella pieces
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil (purple or green)
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed and chopped
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 1 dash balsamic vinegar as desired
Toss together the watermelon, mozzarella, basil, scallions and oil.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve over a bed of baby greens with crostini on the sides.
Drizzle a bit of balsamic vinegar over if desired.