Go sweet with your wings, honey bbq sweet with an Asian kick. Everyone will love these ings.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 1/4 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup FRANK’S® REDHOT® Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1/4 cup apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon Asian sesame oil
- 2 1/2 pound chicken wings, split and tips discarded
- 2 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
1. Combine barbecue sauce, Frank’s RedHot Sauce, jam and sesame oil; set aside.
2. Deep fry* wings at 375°F (HIGH) for 10 min. or until cooked and crispy; drain.
3. Toss hot wings in jam mixture. Place on serving platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
*Alternate Cooking Directions: Bake 20 min. at 500°F until fully cooked and crispy, turning halfway; Broil 6-inches from heat 15 to 20 min., turning once; Grill over medium heat about 20 min., turning often.
Source: Frank's Red Hot Sauce