- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 1 (9-ounce) pizza dough, at room temperature for 30 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar
- 4 slices fresh mozzarella (about 6-ounces)
- 3 ounce crumbled goat cheese
- 3 tablespoon grated parmesan
- 3 tablespoon fresh basil (or 1 teaspoon dried basil)
Preheat oven to 450 F.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough into an oval shape, about 15-inches long and 1/3-inch thick. Prick all over with a fork and brush with olive oil. Transfer to a lightly floured baking sheet. Top with cheddar, mozzarella, goat cheese and parmesan leaving ½-inch around the edge for crust.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly. Remove and top with basil. Slice into 6 large pieces and serve immediately.