- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 can Navy beans, rinsed, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, seeded, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch), plain, spinach, or tomato
1 Combine beans, cheese, parsley, bell pepper, onions, and tomatoes in large bowl; season to taste with salt and pepper.
2 Spread each tortilla with 1/4 of the bean mixture. Roll tortillas, tucking in ends.
3 Arrange on baking sheet and bake, covered, at 325°F until hot, about 30 minutes. Serve warm.