Spiced popcorn is the perfect change over from the regular plain old favorites, five spice powder gives the popcorn a nice kick.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 3 ServingsServings
- 21/2 quart popped popcorn
- 1 cup Chow Mein noodles, optional
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/3 cup peanut oil
- 2 tablespoon ccsoy sauce
- 1 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame salt or salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
1 Keep popcorn, noodles and peanuts warm.
2 Combine remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3 Slowly pour over popcorn mixture, tossing to blend.
4 Pour into a large roasting pan. Heat in a 300-degree Fahrenheit oven for 5-10 minutes, stirring once.