Reserve a little bit of the chopped tarragon for garnish.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 2.5 pound Fingerling potatoes
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Temp Tee Whipped Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoon Temp Tee Whipped cream cheese
- 1.5 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoon freshly chopped tarragon
- 3 ounce smoked salmon diced
Pre-Heat oven to 375F
Keep the skin on the potatoes, wash them really well and cut them in half length wise. Potato pieces should be approximately the same size so they can cook evenly. If some pieces are too big cut them to make them the same size as the others.
Put potatoes in a bowl add olive oil and 1 tsp salt. Mix well to coat all the potatoes
Arrange the potatoes in a single layer in a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
Bake for 35-40 or until done
To make the cream sauce:
In a medium bowl add cream cheese, 1/8 tsp salt and pepper mix well until you achieve a creamy consistency. If the mixture is too firm you can add a little milk or water.
Add tarragon and smoked salmon.
Let the sauce sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, so all the flavors develop.
Serve potatoes hot and our cream sauce on top, garnish with chopped tarragon