- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 pound Fettucine, Linguine or Spaghetti, uncooked
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 oz. green onions, sliced (white parts only)
- White pepper to taste
1 Prepare pasta according to package directions; Prepare pasta according to package directions;
2 . In a large saucepan, bring the evaporated milk to a simmer over moderate heat.
3 Stir in the Parmesan cheese, green onions and parsley.
4 As soon as it has melted, and the sauce is thick and creamy, pour over cooked pasta.
5 Season to taste with white pepper.
Source: National Pasta Association