- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 1 large russet potato, shredded (squeeze the potato in a towel to get all the moisture out of it)
- 2 medium zucchini, shredded and dried (squeeze the shredded zucchini in a towel to get all the water out of it)
- 1 whole egg plus 1 yolk
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, cut into chiffonade (thin ribbons)
- 8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled and put into the freezer for 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup panko style breadcrumbs
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked pepper
- Olive oil for frying
1. Mix together the shredded potato, zucchini, egg, onion, mint leaves, feta cheese, and bread crumbs to make a mixture that holds together when pressed lightly.
2. Form the zucchini mixture into small patties.
3. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Pan-fry the patties until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Drain the patties on paper towels; serve hot with