There's nothing better than a juicy piece of chicken, especially with some serious crunch from the skin! This recipe is so easy to prepare and has some major flavor impact from the homemade dried falafel mix and it is gluten free.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4-6 PeopleServings
- 8-10 chicken drumsticks
- 1 cup homemade dried falafel mix
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- dash salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup tahini paste
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cold water
1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees F and line a baking sheet with foil. Rub the foil with olive oil.
2. Drizzle chicken with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Dip the chicken in the dried falafel mix and place on the baking sheet.
4. Cook the chicken for 15 minutes then flip and cook for 15-20 more minutes, until the tops of the chicken drumsticks are brown and crunchy.
5. Prepare the tahini: mix together the tahini paste, lemon juice, garlic and salt. Slowly whisk in the water until combine. For a thinner sauce, add more water.
Get the homemade falafel mix recipe here.