- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 cup tangerine juice, freshly squeezed 250 mL
- 1/4 cup canola oil 60 mL
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves 75 mL
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced 60 mL
- 1 jalapeno chile, devained, finely diced 1
- 1/2 tsp salt 2 mL
- 2 ripe but firm avocados, peeled, cut into large cubes 2
- 1 ripe tangerine, peeled, cut into large pieces 1
- 1 Tbsp cilantro leaves 15 mL
- tortilla chips
1 In a bowl mix together tangerine juice, canola oil, cilantro, onion, jalapeno and salt. Season to taste.
2 Add avocado and tangerine. Mix carefully to avoid damaging the avocado. Refrigerate 15 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro leaves. Serve immediately, with tortilla chips.