Make these for a weekend brunch. You can easily make 1 or many of this recipe and serve hot and melty.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 ServingsServings
- Dinner Rolls
- Sincerely Brigitte Cheese, shredded
- Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°.
2. Slice top of roll off and take out enough of the middle bread to make room for the egg.
3. Place inside a glass baking dish with enough room for amount of rolls wanted to make.
4. Carefully crack egg inside of roll (if egg whites spill out it will make it stick to the bottom of the baking dish).
5. Do not cover with top of roll but can put that in oven if you want it to be toasted as well.
6. Bake in the oven for 20-22 minutes until the eggs are set.
7. Sprinkle your favorite Sincerely Brigitte cheese on top of egg. Can cover with top of bun if desired now.
8. Bake an additional 1-2 minutes until cheese is melted.
9. Sprinkle with salt & pepper to desired taste.