- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 - 8 servings ServingsServings
- 1/2 cup:water
- 2-1/2 tablespoon:olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon:Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon:basil
- 1 large:garlic clove, minced
- 1 package (8-oz.):spiral noodles, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups:broccoli flowerets, blanched
- 2 cups:sliced yellow squash, blanched
- 3 kiwifruit,:peeled and sliced
- 1 large:eggplants, peeled and cut into 1-1/2 inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons:olive oil
- 1 tablespoon:balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup:red pepper strips
- 1/2 cup:sliced green onions
- In a skillet, saute the eggplant in the 2 tablespoons olive oil. Cook until soft but not mushy.
- Add the tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and remove from heat. Stir to coat the eggplant. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl combine the vinegar, oil, mustard, basil, and garlic; mix well and set aside.
- Cook noodles as package directs. After the noodles are drained place them in a large bowl and pour the dressing over noodles.
- Toss the noodles to coat and set them aside to cool. When the noodles have cooled, add the eggplant, red pepper, green onions, and kiwifruit to the pasta.
- Mix to combine, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serves 6 to 8.