Eggnog adds a subtle taste to these easy to make pancakes.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 - 6Servings
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup eggnog
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
1. Heat a lightly oiled skillet or griddle over medium heat.
2. In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Make a well in the center, and pour in the eggnog, butter, and egg. Mix until dry ingredients are evenly moist.
3. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto the hot griddle for each pancake and cook pancakes until bubbly on top.
4. Flip with a spatula, and continue cooking until lightly browned on bottom.