This delicious vegan Eggless No Bake Pumpkin Pie requires no baking, and is very quick to make, but needs at least 2 hours to settle before it is ready to serve. You can find these ingredients and more at Eden.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 cups unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 1 1/4 cups EDENSOY Vanilla or EDENSOY Extra Vanilla
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 3 tablespoon EDEN Agar Agar Flakes
- 2/3 cup organic maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon EDEN Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cous cous pie crust, see Eden's recipe: Pie Crust - No Bake Cous Cous
1. Soak agar flakes in 1/4 cup boiling water for 20 minutes.
2. Combine EDENSOY, maple syrup and dissolved agar in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Turn down heat and simmer until agar has completely melted, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add pumpkin, salt and spices.
3. Blend well in a food processor.
4. Pour into crust and allow to set at room temperature until firm, about 2 hours, or refrigerate 1 hour until firm. (If using a fresh pie crust, bake crust until done and allow to cool before pouring pumpkin filling into the crust.)
Find this recipe and more at Eden Foods.