- 1 bag frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1-2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 dozen eggs, boiled and separated, set yolks aside for another use
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoon light mayonaisse
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, toasted
In saucepan, sauté onion in olive oil until translucent; add spinach, salt and pepper until cooked through. Let cool. Chop egg whites. In medium-size bowl, combine egg whites, mayonnaise, spinach-onion mixture and cumin along with salt and pepper to taste.