Adding edamame to the avocado in this dip adds protein, fiber and flavor. It is a really unique dip to eat with veggies or even spread on bread. Enjoy.
- Prep Time
- 8 (1/4 cup) ServingsServings
- 1 1/2 cups frozen shelled edamame or frozen peas
- 1 medium Haas avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/3 cup light sour cream
- 3 tbsp. FRENCH'S® Spicy Brown Mustard or FRENCH'S® Classic Yellow® Mustard
- 2 medium green onions, chopped
- 3 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. prepared salsa
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. salt
COOK edamame according to package directions; drain and cool. Transfer to food processor.
CHOP edamame in processor. Add avocado, sour cream, mustard, green onion, lime juice, salsa, garlic and salt. Process until smooth.
SERVE with baked tortilla chips or veggies.