Editor's Note: This healthy Easy Peasy Vegetable Stew is the ultimate blended soup, stock full of veggies. After just 3 easy steps, soup is on the table!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 large red potatoes
- 3 red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 zucchinis, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro (can replace with parsley or basil)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 6 bay leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Enough water to cover the vegetables in the pot
1. Place the chopped vegetables into a pot. Add enough water to cover the vegetables. Add the bay leaves and spices. Set the stove top to a medium flame.
2. Once the vegetables are fork tender add the olive oil, garlic, and cilantro into the pot.
3. Using an immersion blender, puree the soup until smooth. Season to taste and enjoy!