This is a quick and easy to make recipe. It is very rich and delicious.
- Prep Time
- 8-10 ServingsServings
- 12 ounce Semi-sweet pareve chocolate chips 1 package
- 1 package Mori-Nu Tofu Firm
- 1 package Mori-Nu Tofu Extra Firm
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 Bought graham cracker crust or make it yourself
Blend both packages of the Mori-Nu tofu in a blender or food processor. Add one teaspoon of vanilla and blend. In the microwave, melt the package of chocolate chips. Microwave it 15 seconds at a time because it can burn easily. Add the melted chocolate chips to the tofu mixture and blend thoroughly. Pour the mixture into the pie crust and then chill for at least 2-3 hours in the refrigerator.