This is incredibly delicious, out-of-the-box pizza features Sabra Roasted Eggplant topping. The smoky Roasted Eggplant, creamy brie, spicy jalapenos, refreshing mint and sweet peppery basil are a surprisingly amazing combination. Don't trust me, you absolutely MUST try it for yourself.
Start with my favorite Pizza Dough Recipe.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- Easy flavorful pizza dough
- 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- 2 long red chili peppers (seeded), cut in half and then thinly sliced
- 2 small containers of sabra roasted eggplant dip
- 1 brie cheese block, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of fresh basil, sliced into ribbons
- 1/4 cup of fresh mint, sliced into ribbons
1. Sprinkle semolina flour or cornmeal evenly over entire pizza stone and place in bottom rack of cold oven. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Place small sauté pan on medium fire until hot, drizzle with olive oil. Add chili peppers and sauté until soft (about 2 minutes). Remove from flame and finish with a dash of balsamic vinegar.
3. Remove pizza stone from oven and place pizza dough on top. Fold down edges to make it fit on stone. Spread Sabra Roasted Eggplant dip over whole pizza like a sauce. Evenly place brie cheese on top. Sprinkle chilies on top. Sprinkle half of sliced basil and mint over entire pizza and place in oven. Bake for 22 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and place on large cutting board and let cool for 2 minutes. Sprinkle remaining fresh basil and mint on top. Slice and serve!