Mini homemade pizzas that can be custom made to suite your taste, style and preference. Make a bunch of different toppings and have one of each!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 package of Mazor whole wheat mini pizza dough (24 doughs)
- Marinara sauce (about 1/2 jar)
- 1 package of part-skim mozzarella cheese
1. Place parchment paper on two baking sheets. Place frozen doughs on the parchment paper.
2. Put 1 teaspoon of sauce on each dough.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of cheese to each dough. Add oregano, garlic powder and red pepper flakes to taste.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes on 350˚.
For a different flavor, omit the sauce and add zaatar spice on top of the cheese for ZAATAR PIZZAS.
Want an even healthier version? Omit the cheese and add your choice of vegetables and olives in its place!