Duck Rilletes are delicious and decadent. A shmear on a toasted baguette makes an elegant party starter for any celebration.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 - 3 ouncesServings
- 8 ounces balsamic vinegar
- 8 ounces sugar
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1 loaf sourdough bread, sliced
- Olive oil
- 1 jar Pelleh duck rillette
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- Flake salt
1. Combine balsamic vinegar, sugar, and thyme and reduce until cherries plump and liquid is syrupy.
2. Store in fridge.
1. Brush slices of bread with olive oil and grill on medium heat (or in a pan) until charred around the edges.
2. Spread rillete on the bread while it is warm, and garnish with whole grain mustard, salt, and a few helpings of Balsamic Cherries.
Want recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for the JOY of KOSHER Newsletter.