- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 frozen veggie burgers
- 4 hamburger buns, split in half
- 4 slices Natural & Kosher Mozzarella
- 4 slices Natural & Kosher Swiss
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
1. Cook veggie burgers according to package instructions. In the last two minutes of cooking, place mozzarella cheese on 4 of the burgers and Swiss cheese on the other 4; allow cheese to melt.
2. Toast buns, if desired.
3. Place 1 mozzarella burger on a bun. Place a Swiss burger on top of the mozzarella burger and the other bun half on top. Place the burgers and fixins’— onions, avocados, tomatoes, lettuce, mustard, and ketchup — on a platter and serve with Corn on the Cob with Chili Lime Butter (page 103).
Recipe Courtesy of Quick & Kosher: Meals in Minutes by Jamie Geller (Feldheim 2010)