- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 (1-pound) bag frozen French fries
- 8 slices white bread
- 8 slices colby jack cheese
- 4 slices havarti cheese
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 2 tablespoons Gefen French fry seasoning
- Cook French fries according to package instructions.
- While fries are cooking, assemble and grill the sandwiches.
- Heat griddle over medium high heat. Assemble sandwiches by placing 2 slices Colby jack and 1 slice havarti on each sandwich. Spread butter on outside slices of bread and transfer to griddle. Cook 4 to 6 minutes on each side or until bread is golden brown and cheese is warm and melted. Serve immediately.
- Remove fries from oven and toss with seasoning before serving.