- 6 ServingsServings
- 6 Frozen yeast roll dough
- 3 tablespoons Thinly sliced shallots
- 1 teaspoon Soybean oil (vegetable oil)
- 4 ounces Tofu, diced 1/4-inch
- 3 tablespoons Water chestnuts, drained and diced
- 1/3 cup Chopped fresh spinach
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Crushed red chili peppers
1 Place frozen yeast rolls in well-oiled muffin tins. Thaw and let rise at room temperature about 4 hours.
2 Stir in tofu and water chestnuts; stir-fry until thoroughly heated.
3 Add spinach, soy sauce and chili peppers; mix well.
4 Press centers of bread dough with thumb, leaving a large indentation in the center.
5 Spoon 2 tablespoons stir-fry mixture in center of dough.
6 Bake at 350°F 15 to 20 minutes or until dough is baked.
Source: © 2010, Courtesy of United Soybean Board