The combination of these flavors make for a delicious chicken salad.
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 2 ablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Chopped thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 1 pound Roasted chicken, pulled into 1-inch pieces
- 8 ounces Yukon gold potatoes, quartered and boiled
- 6 ounces Green beans, blanched
- 1 cup California Black Ripe Olives, whole, pitted
- 1 cup Wedged radishes
- 8 oz. Butter lettuce, washed and torn
1 In a large mixing bowl, whisk together mustard and vinegar.
2 Continue whisking and pour in oil in a steady stream until fully emulsified then whisk in thyme, salt and pepper.
3 Toss chicken, potatoes, green beans, California Ripe Olives, radishes and lettuce with dressing until evenly coated.
4 Serve immediately.
Source: California Olive