This is the perfect plant strong salad that can be added to anything on the menu as a scoop, eaten on its own or made more into a meal with the addition of falafel, of course. We recommend the sweet potato! It’s protein-rich with quinoa and garbanzo beans and detoxifying with lemon, maple and mint leaving you with a sense of the spa life.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
Dijon Maple Dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 cups garbanzo beans, cooked and rinsed
- 7 oz. baby arugula, rough chopped
- 1 cup pea shoots
1. In a medium sized bowl, stir in oil, Dijon, maple syrup, lemon juice, sea salt and pepper and mix well to make dressing.
2. Add in quinoa, raisins, mint, arugula and pea shoots and toss to combine. Serve and enjoy!