- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 6 Hard Boiled Eggs
- 6 tablespoon Kosher Caviar (Red or Black)
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Chives or Green Onion
- 1 Dorot Chopped Parsley Cube
- 1 Dorot Crushed Garlic Cube
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise or Sour Cream
- 1 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Salt to Taste
- 1 Bottle Russian Dressing
Shell the eggs, cut them in half, and remove the yolks.
Mash the yolks well.
Gently mix in remaining ingredients. When mixture is thoroughly mixed, heap it into the whites with a spoon, or pipe it in, using the rosette end of a pastry tube. Serve as an impressive appetizer, or serve with watercress and Russian dressing to create a stunning salad.
Contributed by: DOROT