A delicious low fat dessert or breakfast, non dairy and filled with fruit and nuts to fill you up and satisfy your taste buds.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 12 ServingsServings
- 2 Apples peeled and finely chopped
- 2 Ripe bananas
- 100 grams (1/2 cups) Dried or frozen cranberries
- 50 grams (1/4 cup) Pitted dates, chopped
- 125 milliliters (1/2 cup) maple syrup
- 3 tablespoon Pecans, finely chopped
- 310 grams (2 1/2 cups) wholemeal spelt flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (bicarbonate of soda)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350oF/ Gas 4).
- Mix together all the ingredients by hand until well combined. Add 1 1/2 cups (375ml) of water and fold together. The mixture should not be too wet; if it is, add a little more flour.
- Lightly spray a 12 holes muffin tin with oil and spoon the mixture into the tin. Bake for about 25 minutes.