Jamie Geller shares her recipe for Curried Chickpea Stew.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 cups dried chickpeas, soaked overnight and drained
- 1 (28-ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 1 large onion, peeled and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (1-inch) pieced fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups (defrosted) cauliflower florets
1. In a crock pot, combine all ingredients except cauliflower. Cook on low for 7 1/2 hours.
2. Add cauliflower and continue to cook on low for 30 minutes more.